التسجيل في النشرة البريدية كن أول من يحصل على العروض الحصرية والقسائم
VSMS - Van Sales Management System
♦ A van Sales management system for sales and retail merchandising is an area where the use of mobile devices can enable the real-time management of sales stock display efficiency and replenishment.
♦ The System has n-tier architecture with a database, on each mobile device as well as a centralized database, which will get synced in both ways at a prescribed period of time. The mobile systems will reduce the consumption of human hours which in turn will increase productivity of employees in distribution as well as stock management. Also the data will be digitalized for future reference also.
♦ Tailor made and customized VAN SALES System to manage all aspects of VAN sales processes and delivery process with full control for the admin users, salesmen and customers.
• Track and record all sales and delivery transaction date, time salesman and vehicle, locations using customer details from the printed invoices.
• Reduce transaction errors.
• Reduce administration costs.
• Track payments collected by drivers.
• Reduce returns.
• Proof of delivery.
• Improved management information.
About the Product:
PDA based software to manage the VAN sales and delivery process. Customer details, products.
Routes and sales orders will be entered with minimum movement between screens and the minimum number of key strokes.
Software functions include:
• Load stock onto PDA from the store to each vehicle.
• Select customer and view information.
• Select stock delivery and stock returns functions (Expired stock return & non-expired stock return).
• Stock levels displayed and updated as offline transactions occur.
• Select product from list or scan bar code, enter quantity and batch.
• Display summary of transactions.
• Print delivery note or invoice.
• View outstanding deliveries.
• Print reports on delivery, stock and returns.
• Create new customer from PDA
Web service Integration:
Web services that sync all data stored in the PDA’s with existing ERP System, the web services will be used to download and upload data from and into ERP database on daily bases.