Sign Up for Newsletter Be the first to receive our exclusive offers and coupons
Q-Touch - Fully automated Queue Management System
GIC Q-Touch is a fully automated Queue Management System, which can be used in various organizations like Banks, Government Offices etc. The system comprises of different applications and hardware. The application can be used to configure each branch separately and also transfer data from Head Quarters to Branch and vice versa.
In today's busy world, the word's Queue?has a very important role in day to day life. Each and every one of us might have been in a Queue, either at a Super Market or at an ATM counter etc.
The basic understanding of the word Queue is to be in a line and wait for the turn to get served. The thought of replacing physical lines, led us to the development of Q-Touch will replace the traditional queue line with a service-minded system where integrity and the individual needs come first.
The purpose is to not only fill the customers waiting time with something more meaningful than standing in line, but also create a relaxed working atmosphere. The entire system consists of the central Unit, ticket dispenser, customer display, Agent panel and the management display unit.Q-Touch can reduce the perception of waiting times, which in turn, increases customer loyalty, improves productivity and ultimately profitability.
• Supports centralized administration as well as individual branch wise administration.
• Supports unlimited number of queues and operations
• Display of information on high-resolution panels and displays (LCD and plasma)
• The system is fully automated and running from a web based user friendly interface.
• Dynamic configuration of services, branches, counters etc.
• Configurable priority for services and customers.
• Priority based calling.
• Ability to recall, skip call, direct call or transfer from counter to counter.
• Web based reporting.
• Online monitoring, gauges and dashboard for Queue data.
• Capability of sending SMS notifications to the customers in the queue.
• Monitoring Services via SMS and dashboard to monitor all system components including hardware, system performance & database.
• Complete web based appointment system with ability to integrate with call center, website & mobile apps.
• Dynamically designing the ticket based on service or branch.
• Configurable dynamic alerts for the supervisor and admin user.
• Replication of data from branch to headquarters and vice versa.
• Multilingual support.
• Menu and submenu support.
• Fully integrated with survey module.
• Supports API and Web services.
• Fully integrated with the existing CRM or any other existing database.
|Supplier Barcode||Not Menioned|
|Country of Manufacture|